Gastronomic Problem In Turkey Through Tourists
Past the movement business activities included mass the movement business activities contemplating sea, coastline and sun. In later periods, it has been seen that elective the movement business works out (prosperity, social, sports, severe conviction the movement business) started to get essentialness as new the movement business things. During continuous years, gastronomy the movement business started to stand apart as an elective the movement business. It is commonly understood that a noteworthy bit of world’s movement industry salary begins from gastronomy the movement business. Inside this one of a kind circumstance, recalling that Turkish cooking is a noteworthy one among world’s known nourishments, it is seen that Turkey has an appealing circumstance in gastronomy the movement business. With this examination, the thoughts of gastronomy and gastronomy the movement business were examined, and Turkish nourishment was inquired about against its had appealing characteristics.
Gastronomy is a discipline that examines the art of eating and ensures that edible substances are prepared for the taste and taste of the eye. (Baysal and Küçükarslan, 2003). The gastronomic tourism is to travel and visit the region to taste the dishes of different cultures and to see the production of the food. (Akgöl, 2012; Durlu and Can, 2012; Hall and Mitchell, 2000; Lin et al., 2011).Gastronomy tourism has an economic, social and environmental impact (Everett and Aitchison, 2008). The way of eating and drinking is shaped by cultural, geographical, ecological and economic structure and the situation is important for gastronomic tourism. (Deveci et al., 2013; Kesici, 2012). Turkey has historic, cultural and natural beauty is a potential tourist paradise. (Turkben et al., 2012). Turkish Cuisine is one of the oldest and the most important cuisines in the world which is able to offer many kinds of products since it contains different tastes of seven different regions. The change in the geographical regions affected the Turkish Cuisine (Dilsiz, 2010).Turkish Cuisine, which is among the richest cuisines in the world, will make a great contribution to the branding of destinations with an accurate positioning and an attractive image to be created. Turkish Cuisine has come to the present day as a form formed by living together of various ethnic nations from Central Asia to the present day and has taken its distinguished place among the world cuisines. In this case, the acceleration of domestic and foreign tourism activities in Turkey are also important in terms of the number of destinations (Göker, 2011, p.1; Fine, 2009, p.28).Gastronomic tourism provides competitive advantage over other destinations as it reflects the cultural identity of the region and protects the cultural heritage (Páramo, 2006), plays a social role in promoting local culture and maintaining cultural tradition (Barkat and Vermignon, 2006). Gastronomy tourism revenues make up a significant portion of the countries of the world tourism is a waiting area in the development of Turkey. having a potentially richer than many countries in the world in terms of gastronomy Turkey, this property is a significant increase in the country’s tourism revenue is expected to be provided when it managed to reflect tourism (Oney, 2013).
Turkey Cuisine has a direct impact on gastronomy tourism.
During the recent period, sustenance and drink options specifically for touristic objective have started to get centrality in guests’ region tendencies. Consequently, it is basic to redound Turkish nourishment which has a colossal number of extensive stretches of the important establishment. Along these lines, paying more hugeness to gastronomy the moving business is essential. Despite the way that activities are being held for the headway of Turkish nourishment, they are unquestionably insufficient. Hence authentic publicizing of Turkish nourishment, its favourable circumstances, its properties and its pervasiveness over different food sources must have appeared. Travel workplaces accept a huge position in doing their part. Essentially, planning ventures should be coordinated associations to show Turkish cooking. It is huge that people who will pass on the readiness to realize their topics well. Additionally, a gastronomy manager should be set okay with demonstrating sustenance and refreshment spots in Turkey, which is a colossal topography with different sustenance social perspectives in each. These helpers that were set up for progression of Turkish nourishment must be indifferent tongues so associations can use them to reach to different get-togethers. For the time being, campaigns instructive convey should be put on Television, web regions should be made, and periodicals should fuse constrained time advancements and articles.
- BAYSAL, A., and KUCUKARSLAN. N. (2003), Nutrition Principles and Menu Planning, Bursa: Ekin Bookstore.
- AKGOL, Y. (2012), gastronomic tourism and Turkey Visitors Foreign Tourists Gastronomy Assessment of Experience, Mersin University, Institute of Social Sciences, Tourism Management Department.
- DURLU ÖZKAYA, F. and CAN, A. (2012), The Effect of Gastronomy Tourism on Destination Marketing,Türktarım Journal, 206, 28-33.
- HALL, M., ve MITCHELL, R. (2000), Wine Tourism in the Mediterranean: a Tool for Restructuring and Development,Thunderbird International Business Review, 42 (4): 445- 465.
- EVERETT, S., AITCHISON, C. (2008), The Role of Food Tourism in Sustaining Regional Identitiy: A case Study of Cornwall, South West England, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 16 (2), 150-167.
- DEVECİ, B., TÜRKMEN, S., and AVCIKURT, C. (2017), The Relationship Between Rural Tourism and Gastronomy Tourism : The Case of Bigadiç, International Journal of Social and Economic Sciences, 3 (2), 29-34.
- KESİCİ, M. (2012), The Role of Local Food and Beverage Culture in Demand for Rural Tourism, KMU Journal of Social and Economic Research, 14 (23), 33-37.
- Turkben, C., Fulya Gul and Yilmaz Uzar (2012). ‘Tourism in Turkey Viticulture Agriculture (Agro-Tourism) In Role and Importance’, Mileage Journal of Social and Economic Research, 14 (23): 47-50.
- Dilsiz, B. (2010). Gastronomy and Tourism in Turkey: Istanbul Province Case. Master Thesis, TC Istanbul University, Institute of Social Sciences, Department of Tourism Management, Istanbul.
⚠️ Remember: This essay was written and uploaded by an average student. It does not reflect the quality of papers completed by our expert essay writers. To get a custom and plagiarism-free essay click here.